I NEED TO GET PREGNANT TO AVOID DEPLOYMENT. MY GRANDMOTHER IS SICK BUT UNCLE SAM IS NOT TRYING TO HEAR THAT. PLEASE HELP!

OH NO...

Pregnancy is NOT instant, it takes weeks in order for a pregnancy test to show positive.

I have heard of women getting pregnant, and then having an abortion in order to prevent deployment, so it is not 'unheard of'...

Can you 'play depressed' or mentally ill?

this may sound harsh but . Quit running away coward.you signed the papers nobody forced you your country paid you to do a job . now that its time to do it . you run like a baby... do your duty and be what you signed on to be a soldier.

I completely agree. You signed the paperwork, your family member didnt get sick overnight and you KNEW what you were signing up for. Not only is using such a beautiful thing as pregnancy to avoid YOUR DUTY TO YOUR COUNTRY, but even the mention of abortion afterwards is disgraceful. MAN up, you wanted to be equal as a man in the eyes of others, well you got your chance so deal with it. My husband and I have been WAITING to start a family together, but my husband doesnt have the option to balk at his duties and wouldnt utilize it if he did. He IS deploying so our family will have to wait. He signed the contract, he's honoring his. You are not.

you ppl are funny have you all not realize thousands of ppl join the military not knowing what to expect or was even lied to in many cases or wasnt broken down all the way what the entire military service would be like and that s in all branch and if your family is sick no matter what you be there because the military can come and go but your family cannot.. im tired of reading forums with yall stuck up militarian ppl you are so brain washed well guess what stop telling all ppl that they did this and that so what its not for everyone and obvioulsy the military knows its not for everyone thtas why they have the EARLY OUT PROGRAM EVEN FALIURE TO ADAPT os get your head out your butt and if you want to serve serve to the fullest instead of trying to determines why som eelse did and cant handle it adn if you dont want to dont feel bad ...............PETTY OFFICER 1ST USN ACTIVE DUTY

well u say you were lied to if this was the case why didnt you leave?? how long have you been in the armed forces??

Wow what a piece of trash you are. Using pregnancy to get out of a deployment because you're scared to go. Guess what? YOU signed up for it, so YOU have to go. The military is not a free ride, you might not remember raising your right hand and swearing to defend it against enemies both foreign and domestic. I hope they kick your ass out by finding this post. Thats right, intentionally getting pregnant to avoid deployment will get you in massive trouble.

I don't think using pregnancy to avoid deployment i scpwardly at all. You people really have alot of nerve. I am not in the military nor any one in my family but I would NEVER judge anyone who felt their family needed them home. And Yes, people can get sick overnight so to speak. Illness can come on very quickly and we have no way of predicting family hardships before thy happen. Just remember, karma always comes around. Don't judge unless you want to be judged. You self righteous people!

Wow. If you are so scared to go into the military, one why did you sign up, two don't say it's a draft because a draft can only take place during war or as signed by congress and we are not at war, and three many people would feel disgrace for someone who wants to run and turn their back on the one thing that is preventing over 10 different country's from killing every single one of us.

You're a Sailor?! AW HELL YEAH!!! Hot. So f*****g hot.

ya I hv the same problem but not any more thnx to my friends just find a guy u really click with...and I'm pregnant don't worry u will find sumone

You're a shitbag.

You're a military member, and THAT is how your feel "Petty Officer?" I think I understood what you were trying to say, your grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. made your post difficult to read. You say that people are "lied to," yet, one would think that once you saw the reality of the situation, THEN you would try to seperate, not keep riding the gravy train until it is time to stand up and actually perform your duty. People with that mindset have a place in society, it's called THE WELFARE OFFICE. I don't want someone so cowardly and selfish watching my back. And if your post reflects your mindset, I encourage YOU to get out, as well. Perhaps take some remedial english courses....

You're a disgrace, you just add to the reason why women aren't taken seriously in the military. Do your f*****g job, i'm sure the worst it would be anyway is sitting in an S shop or air conditioned environment.

SGT US Army

I m pregnant but I do not want to baby what I do