Hi! I have very ugly skin tags. Because, I can wear some open cloth. I want to get rid of skin tags. Those tags bother me a lot. Can anyone tell me something about different ways to get rid of skin tags?

You can use Herbal removal. Bio-T topical ointment has been used successfully to remove skin tags. The herbal ointment is applied topically to the area and covered with a band-aid. Skin tags are frequently removed by incision. Either cut off with a scalpel or surgical scissors. Cryosurgery is another procedure. The skin tags are frozen off, generally with liquid nitrogen. can be some pain or discomfort associated with this procedure. Laser surgery, whit this procedure the skin tag cells are destroyed by application of laser. Sutures, procedure were skin tags are frequently tied with a surgical suture material, cutting off blood supply and causing the tissue to die and fall off. I hope that you will find best way to get rid of skin tags.