Hi, I need some information. It is about my skin moles. I have a lot of them, especially on the backs and on the arms. Some of them I have from birth and some of them had appeared during the time. Now I have one on my face that I would like to remove. Is it possible and can it cause the skin cancer?

I had the similar problem. I had one mole on my nose and I have hated it. I went to a doctor and he had explained me the procedure of removing it. First they can remove it surgically by scalper, or it can use scalper to remove visible parts and an electrical needle to destroy the tissue beneath the surface. Also they can use laser or cryosurgery that uses the liquid nitrogen to freeze the mole. Those two ways cause minimal scarring. There are treatments with herbal mixtures and acids but they are more risky because they do not destroy all of the tissue and there are risk of occurring the skin cancer.