I started out with a very sharp abdominal pain accompanied with a burning sensation throughout my lower abdomin. I thought I needed to have a bowel movement but couldn't, felt constipated and would only pass gas. Sitting in the restroom and passing gas after about two hours was the most excrutiating pain I've ever felt, I felt extreme pressure in my rectum and even the toilet seat slightly touching me would cause severe pain. After one night of this I noticed slight bleeding when I wiped. At first I thought it might be due to the bowel movement but after one day realized it was actually vaginal bleeding. The pain actually eased up after two days but I still continued to see blood when wiping. I was not due for a period as my last period had just been about 12 days before, but my mother insisted I take a pregnancy test (My husband and I have been trying to conceive for the last 3 years) I took a home pregnancy test and it was positive. I was happy but terrified because I had been bleeding for 3 days now. I went to the ER and was given two vaginal ultrasounds and one of the regular outer ones. I was told that I had a 4cm cyst in my left ovary and that I was either at the end of a miscarriage or in a very early pregnancy. I was given a blood test and my HCG levels were 126. I was told to go home with aspirin for the pain and to return in four days to have another blood HCG test to see if my levels had gone up. I went back four days later and my HCG levels went up to 272. I was told that I was pregnant and that the severe lower back and abdominal pain I was having was possibly due to the cyst in my ovary and that the bleeding may be normal, but they don't know where it's coming from. I've been on bed rest for the past week but still have the severe pain on and off and the bright red bleeding when I wipe. We have been wanting a baby for soo long and I'm terrified that the bleeding is a sign of a miscarriage or of something else being wrong with my baby. I was further told that they did not see anything in my uterus but that it was mainly because it was way too early in the pregnancy. They estimated that based on the HCG levels and the fact that I had not even missed a period that I was at the most about 10 days pregnant. I was then basically told to not worry because it is way too early in the pregnancy and that I just needed to go back in about 3 weeks for a check up. Of course I'm worried though, I want this baby more than anything. Please let me know if this sounds right, if it's true that the bleeding maybe normal and that there is nothing that can be done except for wait?

im scared to because i think im 8 weeks pregnant and today i bleed and im confused because if im pregnantt or if this a miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy i would like for someone to reply plz thanks (:

Omg what Happened?

Im pregnant 6 weeks and i have spotting i can see when wipe i have ovarian cyst also im to afraid to lose that ba by i wait my hcg but i feel more calm see others had the same prob coz i feel so nervous and crying seeing that spotts

Pregnant but when did untrasound found a cyst n been bleeding n low levels Dr. not telling me anything I don't understand what's going on n am scared  

This is exactly what is going on with me. Had an ultra sound today. Wondering what happened with you? So scary.

Hey did u have your baby in going through exactly what u are right now

I would love to know if you ladys had your baby after the bleeding and pain. I have a cyst on my right ovary and I am 5weeks pregnant.