Does female Masturbation ( without affecting virginity)affects bones ( knees and lower back pain) . My friend used to masturbate by massaging her vagina only and now she complains from a pain in her bones. is that even possible

Health Guru
Hi, masturbation is natural and safe and its all so a very good way to release stress and tension in the body, I would hardly think it is the cause of your friends problems or more people would be getting the same symptoms. :-)

we searched a lot and i found that only men who may suffer like this not women. but how about daily masturbation sometimes twice a day. it's too much to affect her

Health Guru
I'm male and I have been masturbating for about 10 years now and I have had no kind of pain in my bones or joints and I think if you was to ask some of the older guys on here they would tell you the same.
Her lower back pain could be caused by many different things and the change it the way you walk because your back hurts can put strain on other joints so it all probably linked and could be caused by her mattress and sleeping position.

I don't think her problems are related in any way to masturbation. I'm 73 and I've been masturbating since I was 10. I don't think any of my aches and pains are from masturbating. I blame them on being 73.

I suppose she could get a sore arm/hand/fingers from rubbing too much but that should go away with a day or two of resting it.

I assume you are talking about massaging her vulva not her vagina since you mention virginity.

Hey guys. I don't think that any of her knee or back pain can possibly be related with masturbation in any way possible, other than she masturbated in a strange pose and hurt herself unconsciously in the process. There isn't any other logical explanation because those aren't side effects of masturbation. I would like to know more about her problem, because it might be an indicator for something worse. I strongly advise you to take your friend to see a doctor and we will know more. But, I can assure you it can't be caused by masturbation, because that can't be any of side effects. 

First of all thanks guys for your help. Yea vulva I'm sorry I'm not good in scientific terms or in science. I guess massaging doesn't hurt as she told me nothing comes out of her body which means she doesn't lose anything just relaxing.

Health Guru
Your welcome :-)
Even if you do masturbate to orgasm there is still no harm done so just enjoy yourself.