I'm hoping that I can get someone out there with a similar problem as mines. 10 days before my period suppose to start, with the normal cramping I had a pinkish red spotting which I thought it's my period starting early but then it stops. Next time I went to pee and wipe, it came out dark brownish red. It's now been ten days and it hasn't stop the strange spotty discharge. I have no pain or symptoms. I was starting to get worried especially now my actual period suppose to start and it hasn't. what freaks me out more is when I shower today and tried to clean the inside of my vagina by sticking my middle finger inside of it, I felt a painless lump deep at the end of my finger tip. I kinda press and feel it and it feels like a very soft spongy lump a little smaller than a marble. everytime I press or rub it, when I pull my finger out, I can see where the discharge came from. now I'm very scared and hope for some answers or replies before I can set up an appointment tomorrow morning. please help!!

Don't worry about the lump its most likely your cervix which is the entrance to your womb so that would explain the origin of the discharge

I just found out the same issue today! Omg! I'm freaking out! Cause I've never had this happen before. Tho I had a 6cm cyst in my left ovary before but nothing like this. :( did you ever go get checked out?

Ok swags right:). Went to my lady doctor after freaking out about it, although its been over a year ago but I could still remember, she told me exactly what swag said and that the brown discharge was just old blood from my last period, I know, how weird... But yea we confirmed it anyways and you should too by taking the STD tests just to be on the safe side.

OMG! Thank goodness I saw this because this happened to me today and I didn't the exact same thing as you! I was so worried that I had an infection or worse.