hi, i have noticed a pimple like formation on my scrotum. it does not hurt or itch. its skinn collour maybe a bit more brown. its about 1 mm grown out of the skinn , flat and soft. are they normAl or should i go and have it checked? another 2 very very small ones almoast imposible to notice that look the same are on a side of my penis As well. i regullary shave and i remember i hurt that spot a few times. could it be like. foedyce's apot with scar tissue on it? thanks and if anyone van help with some info i would appreciate.

hey man, it sound from your description like either fordyce's spots or Angiokeratoma which are benign darker brown to reddish spots neither one are serious however are you sexyally active? it doesnt sound like an STD but if you are than you may want to get tested just to be on the safe side.