after i give birth to my son i notice that my armpit turn dark and until now its been to 2 years, it didn't go back to its original color some people said at that time it comes with the pregnancy that u'll experience some discoloraion in some area of the body i just don;t understand why untill now my armpit is still dark did i did something wrong during or even before the pregnancy waht is the cause of it and is there any treatment i can under go to lighten the color of my armpit.

It was nothing you did, this is hormonal thing. I would be using any bleaching (skin lightening) products because some of the ingredients have been linked to risk of cancer.

Some of these products could even make your skin darker, so I wouldn't be playing with them.

Unfortunately, I can't say what and if anything could help you get rid of your problem.

you can also try skin lightening creams to help your skin go back to its original light color. i'd recommend Metaderm which you can order online from their site.