Hi, I am 31 years old, and I am dealing with chronic back pain a little longer than five months. I am stressed and depressed all the time. It sometimes hurts so badly, I wish I were dead! If there is anybody who suffers with the same problem as me, please advise me what to do!

Hi, I also have a chronic back pain, but not as long as you do. However, it’s increasing even when I think it couldn’t be worse. Sometimes, I just don’t know how to deal with it, so I take a few sleeping pills. Unfortunately, this is not a good solution, because it lasts just a couple of hours. There is no cure for this condition, but there are some medications you should try, such as COX-2 NSAIDs. I asked my doctor what is causing this chronic pain, but he didn’t know. He said that it often has no concrete explanation. The only thing I can do is learn how to live with it. I know it doesn’t seam very comforting, but it is what happened to me. It doesn’t mean it will be the same with you, maybe you will be luckier, and manage to find the cause of your chronic back pain.

The person who has chronic back pain actually plays a key role in pain management. You must work with healthcare providers to decide on treatment, then monitor and report on how treatments are working. A person with chronic pain has other responsibilities, You can do the following.........excerise to keep muscles toned, "Toned bodies feel less pain"
****RECOGNIZE EMOTIONS AND STRESS. stress makes pain feel worse. Stress managment tools improve pain control. focus on personal priorities outside of the pain. It helps to set and meet goals. You can also join therapy class which would help you relax your body.