alzhaimeir best  thing tu cure kinde of unexperienced, my mom has this and she kinde of start things to forget way more than just last year what is the  best advice frome you

.

My grandfather had dementia. my grandmother, dad, and I took care of him a lot. As far as supplements or whatever, I am not completely sure, but I know that he ate coconut oil every night (a large spoonful of it after dinner), and tons of health experts say it slows down the progression of Alzheimer's and dementia. Also, I'm not sure how active your mother is, but odd things like walking backwards once in a while and brushing your teeth with your left hand rather than your right as well as doing some daily tasks with your eyes closed (like getting dressed) all stimulate parts of the brain that aren't often used, and helps with Alzheimer's patients. And the effect is even greater if it has to do with motion (as art and puzzles work too, but aren't quite as effective), also playing music (if they can play an instrument, or even just listening to a CD or something) is said to help too. Also, it is sometimes good to ask an Alzheimer's/dementia patient to talk about their past, but if they get too frustrated about blurred memories and get confused, its best to change the subject (they may also get "projections", when they swear one story is true when it was completely made up; for example, my grandfather said he was once a prisoner of war in Vietnam, and is now a multi-millionare who has a mistress, which we all knew was not true). You will find that some days are better than others (sometimes even some hours during the day are better than others), the severity of this condition can wax and wane, so learn to be flexible and understanding with her...

Best of luck  (: