Hello! I need to get some severe dementia prognosis for my dad has recently been diagnosed with dementia that is to be more precise with Alzheimer's disease and I am now curious how fast dementia progresses and what are severe dementia prognosis. Anyway is there any good treatment that could make my dad avoid the most severe dementia prognosis. Thanks!

I don't think that there is anything that could help for whenever it comes to diagnose such like this severe dementia prognoses are unavoidable and all it can be done is to slow down a progress rate a bit but it is not like all the patients have the same reactions on therapies. Anyway it is always good taking Alzheimer's and some other meds prescribed in these conditions. My dad suffered from dementia for years and it was also about Alzheimer's disease and he lived about 11 years after being diagnosed so I know
the prognoses are never positive my dad has died finally from urinary tract problems but it was caused also by this dementia condition so this is just the one of the most severe dementia prognosis basically it is all about losing every control over the body functioning and totally incapability of taking care of themselves so you just prepare yourself you should provide someone to take care of your dad very soon for as I said the prognoses are never good for there is not effective therapy yet.