I have had never ending pain in my thoracic spine for over 10 yrs. the mri shows degenerated disc from t5-t11 plus mild scoliosis.
This has affected my daily life and now I wear a brace to support, my back. without the brace it feels like my spine is collapsing on itself.
This pain has reduced my mobility so much, I can't do what I used to and each yr. it becomes worse.
Who can direct me in the right direction to get the help I need, the right Doctor for one.
I would appreciate your help

My name is cynthia harper and i am only 22 years old. I have this disease caused by a car accident and it breaks my heart every time i read stuff on this. I have a one yr old daughter and i cant do anything with her :-(

I am only 20 years old and have been having thoracic (lower) back pain. I got an MRI done and it indicates that i have levoscoliosis, and my orthaepedic doctor doesnt feel the need for a follow up. But it causes a lot of pain to me everyday and all day. It limits my mobility and makes it hard for me to sleep. Anyone have any suggestions?