Hello. My name is ciara, and I myself took the depo shot. I took it ONE time, when i was 15 years old. My doctor told me that my period should come back in 3 months. Well my period had never came back. And it's been 2 years. Well I was worried so i went back to my doctor and told her that I haven't had a period in 2 years. Well she gave me these estrogen pills and said that if I don't end up starting my period then something was definatly wrong. Well again no periods, But I spotted like 2 times and it was a very small amount of blood. I was wondering if I could be infertile because my ex bf and I were together for 3 years, and he always came inside me, but I never got pregnant. It was so strange to me. Because even tho he came in me the whole 3 years of us dating I still neve became pregnant. So is it, or is it not impossible for me to infertile? I would appreciate the help I really need it.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use