I have embarrassing problem for two weeks now. I have noticed my toenails became strange like they are sick. At the beginning, I did not pay attention; just I was thinking that would pass. As time was passing, I decided I would seek for help, so I visited my doctor. He prescribed me just some Dermisil, so I wonder if that could be appropriate treatment if he diagnosed me with fungus.

Dermisil is a product that utilizes the anti-fungal properties of plant extracts, so I could tell you for sure this is right medicine for you. When you are treated with Dermisil, treatment is applied topically to the infection site. I want to explain you that plants have strong defense systems against fungus, one of their natural enemies. Why I am telling you this is because Dermisil contains alpha-terpinene-4-ol and cineol. Both of those are anti-fungal agents found in tropical plants. The makers of this product use only certified extracts that are pesticide free, so there is no need for worry. The compounds have tested in a lab to evaluate their effectiveness against the fungi found in nail infections. In many cases, the fungi found in similar conditions where Derimisl is used, are same or closely related. However, I have to say it is difficult to judge how effective this treatment is. Unfortunately, there does not seem to be much clinical evidence to support it.