Will Naturopathic Medicine cure my Vitiligo & Toe Nail Fungus? I'm fed up with allopathic methods of chasing & treating symptoms only to realize they are just guessing. If something fails, they just fall back on maybe it's just genetic, but we can' be sure of all the variables.
There seems to be a lot of specialist that just give you steroidal creams which have their own setbacks. What can be done?
I just want straight answers.

Thanks,
Kalani. :$

Hi Kalani, I think it's sad that you're having a hard time with this so let me post what I think I know. I can tell you that gingko biloba has been suggested in the spread of vitiligo but that the causes for that are undeniably genetic. As for your toenail fungus, I don't know of any natural cures that have worked effectively, but I did take Lamisil for about three months and it cleared up the problem immediately. Does that help? Is that what you're looking for?

For the toenail fungus, I suggest you get some tea tree essential oil. Tea tree is highly anti-fungal. A local health food store should have at least one brand of essential oils. If they have Forever Green, I suggest that brand, although any should do.

Can you explain how to use this if you have toenail fungus though? The fungus grows inside the nail so how do you get the tea tree oil inside the nail itself? I'd appreciate it if you can help me figure this out. Thanks!

You simply apply the oil topically. The nail, like the skin, has microscopic porous openings. Tea tree oil is very anti-fungal, so it'll still work if you apply it topically. I've done so myself with good results. The only bad thing is, it doesn't smell that great.