I felt terribly bad yesterday afternoon I thought my had was going to explode and I even vomited so my friend told me I should see what my blood pressure is and it turned out to be 145/90 so do you think that 145/90 blood pressure in a 30 year old is normal condition or I should see a doc. I mean does this mean I have high blood pressure and if so what might have caused it.

This blood pressure values you had yesterday-145/90 are on the way to become high blood pressure and if you keep having those measurements than go see for being under such blood pressure more than three times or so than it is said that a person has high blood pressure. I am also young just like you are and I also has high blood pressure and its cause is usually unknown but in my case it is more likely to be hereditary. I am controlling my blood pressure by meds in combination with healthy diet and regular exercise. I avoid fat and salt food and all of other junk food for this is the number one high blood pressure trigger but also some stressful situation might cause your blood pressure to rise as well as some diseases related to the kidneys or the hearth. Anyway it is important to live healthy and luckily nowadays high blood pressure is easy to control so practically if you follow the rules you might well control it.

I'm 24 years old and I suffer from high blood pressure. The headaches above the eyes, little spots that won't go away..(like after you stare at a light bulb if that makes sense.) vomiting and tunnel vision are some signs of high blood pressure. Sometimes eating and exercising are not enough. You should go to a doctor they can give you some pills that will help alot. Anything greater than 180/110 go to the ER! You can end up having a stroke.

I am 30 and I also have moderately high blood pressure at 160/90. I have decided to reduce salt intake and do regular blood pressure readings. If they trend high I will seek medical help.As of now I am not taking meds.

I am a nutritionist and after reading all the posts I strongly recommend you all to screen your self for a complete heart check up. The life is getting stressful day by day and readings higher than 140/90 is certainly an invitation to unwanted health condition. Besides a doctore, it is necessary to monitor your diet intake and physical activity. 

how do people get such obscenely high blood pressure?  i'm turning 30 years old in a couple weeks. I only have a 76 over 53 blood pressure rating . 

Sometimes it's just in your genes

WOW! 70's over 50's, hmmmm...is this your usual blood pressure or was this a one time reading? I know that when I was in the hospital after having my 3rd baby, my BP read 91/62 fluctuating slightly over an hrs period (approximately) and during that time the nurse not only required I keep an oxygen mask on, she also monitored my BP several times until it was in the "normal" range. Anyhow, If Im not mistaken, and if your BP is what you say it is, then you actually have subnormal BP (Hypotension) which can be just as dangerous as Hypertension (High BP). Im not a Dr. nor am I in the mefical field, but if I were you, Id Get in to see my Dr. ASAP.

From your post above I pressume that you are suffering from lack og magnesium and other essentials in your body or we can say your food habit. Enough amount of those would make you better. It works like a MAGNESIUM MIRACLE. I must say, it is normal for a 30 years old persons, but a doctors suggestion is always preferable.

My blood pressure is 145over 103 with 108 bpm is this bad at age 29 female?????

Raw garlic bro! Dice up 3 cloves in the morning every morning and wash it down with water. Thank me later! Do your research!