It is been for over than a year now I am suffering from hypotension – my usual blood pressure is 95/65 and would really like to hear –how to elevate blood pressure for I am really bordered with this fatigue and dizziness I constantly am having for lately it is accompanied with some other symptoms also such as rapid breathing, thirst and nausea but also blurred vision, concentration trouble and depression. The thing is I am really having hard time dealing with this hypotension and am curious to hear how to elevate my blood pressure? Thanks much!

You haven't mentioned whether the underlying cause of your hypotension has been determined for the treatment focused on elevating high blood pressure usually depends on what have caused the hypotension though it is not always clear what could be the exact cause of low blood pressure. Anyway you should try with increasing salt intake and water and of course taking some meds that would increase your blood pressure is usually prescribed. And when it comes to taking meds I would advice you first measure your blood pressure for it may easily happen your blood pressure is at about normal rate so if you take some med to elevate your blood pressure you may end up with high blood pressure. Anyway I think that lately most often prescribed drug that helps elevate blood pressure is called mestinon and is not followed by some serious side effects but of course you should discuss this with your doc first.