Hi! My father’s diagnose is diabetic foot ulcers. He’s just come from doctor and told me that. He also told me that he will be ok and that I don’t need to worry. But I’m afraid. What exactly are diabetic foot ulcers? And how long it need until they heal? Thanks!

Diabetic foot ulcers are the most common foot injuries. Unfortunately every diabetic foot complications can be cause of lower extremity amputations. But you need to know that early detection and appropriate treatment of these ulcers may prevent amputations. As I know diabetic foot ulcers can be healed completely in 12 weeks or at 32 weeks.

I had a diabetic ulcer on my foot whiich would not heal despite being on prescription medicine and the strong antibiotic Cipro for almost four months. It was getting worse each week and the foot doctor and my primary care doctors were worreid. Finally, I heard about Noni juice and I began to drink 1/4 C Noni Juice in the morning and another 1/4 C at night for a month. My foot healed completely in just that one month that I began to drink Noni. It was amazing and I was so relieved not to have any more gangrene which was starting to set in or a foot amputation! Thank God!

I love all you post they are more informative ,thanks for sharing its great.

hi

wat is the noni juice and where is it from as im in the same situation

thanx

julie

maylou06 wrote:

Guest wrote:

hi
thanx
julie

thanks,where do i get noni juice in india?