Hello! I had an accident few days ago. I burned my hand with hot water when I was preparing my morning coffee. The burn was not so serious; I put my hand under the running cold water and cover the hand with sterile gauze. I felt mild pain. The wound has already almost healed but I see that the skin is different in color. wat is the best treatment for scars after a burn from hot water?

Hello! As I understood your burn was not very serious. I don’t think you will have a scar after the wound is completely healed. Maybe the skin will be different in color for some time but this is usually not noticeable. Scar tissue tends to be rather different to the tissue it is repairing. Usually scar tissue is tougher or harder, commonly discolored and hair will not grow back. There are many cosmetic creams and gels used to treat the discolored skin but you have to talk to your dermatologist first.

what you should do is but some honey on the wound it i know it sounds weird but it will help if it doesn't go to your doctor and he will help!

Ok, I have seen this at my house (11 Renown Street Plymouth)

:-):-|YOU HAVE TO AMPUTATE:-|:-)

Long having been used as a skin lightener, it can have the same effect for scars. The citric acid in lemon juice helps exfoliate and lighten the top layer of scar cells. Swab some lemon juice, diluted with water, on scars to reduce their appearance. You can apply it a few times a day if your skin is not sensitive. Cut a lemon in half and rub it over your face for an all-natural pore-tightening

Well first off you should have used an aloe vera plant to help heal it during that three week proccess. But thats okay. goto the drug store and buy vitamine E oil. apply it each night before you go to bed. Be sure to wear a big shirt you dont care much about it kind of stains. but thats is the best way to rid scars. aslo drink a lot of water it keeps your skin healthy.that will help more than you think.

i also know that vitamin E is very good for skin health. vitamin E has regeneration properties so may be creams containing vitamin E will benefit your skin and vitaminize it!

hi.....I also had an accident about a year ago....when I got burnt by a pot of hot water on my arm and on my hands......so I went to the doctor and they prescribed eye ointment......and TRUST ME it really helped n now my scars are gone and my skin is also even toned...try it it works

Hi even I also had a superficial burn on left side of my face with hot tea... The doctor has prescribed me enteromycetin ear drop and vit c tablets .. After reading your story I m also feeling hopeful that burn on my face will not leave a scar

what is the ointment name lauren?

What is the name of the eye ointment?

What ointment did you use

Can you name the eye ointment?

hi i made some ramen noodles and my 4 yr old baby sis spelled it on her and her chest and stomach so we rushed her to the ER
my question is will she have a scar