Hello! I have foot stress fracture and my doctor recommended me resting ad he told me to come to visit him after two weeks. I want to ask you following: is this means that foot stress fracture will be healed in two weeks? How long does it take for foot stress fracture to heal at all? I am thanking you in advance!

Hello! Unfortunately, after two weeks your foot stress fracture will not be healed. For healing foot stress fracture needs more time. But, after two or three weeks this fracture can be seen on x-ray and I think that is why your doctor scheduled you meeting. For healing foot stress fracture will be needed six to eight weeks.

I had a metatarsal stress fracture in my foot and i put it in a cast for three weeks and it was completely healed.

Yay! So glad to hear that.

As I have a broken bone in my foot - how long to heal if doctor does not want to do surgery?

actually i have a foot fracture right now... it started in january. its may now. granted it feels alot better than when it started my foot still aches daily and have a hard time wearing heals. a stress fracture is a long healing for it could be one or like mine, many cracks in your bones that are undetectable until the stress fracture starts to heal. what im getting at is there is no set time for the healing process it depends on the extent of the injury but i was told 6-10 weeks. im on week god knows what. but good luck and get a boot its a god for the pain.

I also have a stress fracture on the talus, I walked around on it for 4 weeks on it and had a lot of swelling.  I  told the doctor that I needed an MRI, once I got the approval for the MRI, they found the frature.  I have been in my boot for a week and the swelling is down.  The doc said, another 3 weeks in the boot.  So I am going to just that until it is healed. 

I have been in a boot for a stress fracture on the bottom of my foot & its no mid-June. Swelling has subsided but still in pain,

I have been in mine for 9 months now and the other foot was almost two years hope you have better luck the me

mine is taking 6 months to heal no surgery yet in a cast when will it heal? can anyone help me 5th metatarsal fracture non union