Hello there,

everything ok?

OK, I want to know more about Noni Juice diet, especially about facts and benefits of this diet?

Is this just one more juice diet? What are the main things that I should know?

My friend told me yesterday that she follows this diet, and that is it. Nothing more :)

I tried to find something on the internet, and I came back in here to see do you know about it, can you tell me some of your experience?

I really hope that someone in here has a person who was on a diet :)

Any experience would be helpful to me.

Keep in touch

you need to know that it is hard to find a noni fruit :) My friend  is on this diet, but she lives in the Hawaii, where you can find noni almost everywhere. BTW, Noni Juice is traditional Hawaiian recipe. To make this, they use only the whole fruit and nothing else. Just fruit.

Maybe you can find it in some great market, but I think it is pretty hard. But, if you find it, you need to know that noni juice price is low :) And, that is good right?

The main benefit is that this is 100% natural.

I would like to try it, because I think that this diet actually can do nothing wrong to me :)

What do you think?

What's up?

Amazing! This is an amazing exotic fruit. It reminds me on the pinecone :)

Anyway, I have tried it and I love it. It is delicious, and it is healthy! Well, that is important, right?

There are a lot of benefits. First, it helps you lose weight. If you are a diabetic, you can drink it a lot if you want. But, one of the most notable noni juice benefits is that it may actually help fight cancer! So, this exotic fruit is extremely healthy and everyone should have to find a way to consume it.

It increases your energy levels as well :)

Hey,

I have to say that I did not have any problems finding this juice or fruit :) I think that you can find it in healthy shops.

I love to consume Noni Juice. It has different taste, but I actually like it :) I think that this fruit is not from Hawaii, I think it comes from Asia, Australia and the Caribbean. But, I might be wrong. It doesn't matter anyway.

Only matters that this noni juice is very healthy and it will help you lose you wight. You don't need to dig up to find it, you can find it almost everywhere.

Good luck!

Hey,

I must say that after all those positive comments, I really want to try this diet as well :) There are too many benefits. I know that noni Juice is great and I love it. This is a totally herbal supplement :) It is safe and I recommend everyone to try it.

I know that experts recommend this noni juice to the teenagers as well.  They use it over 2.000 years! That means something, right?

Another good thing is that noni juice supports you immune system, not just by boosting it, it also stops some allergies. 

very nice possssssstttttttttttt 

Thanks!

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Nawaz

you are welcome! We are here to help you :)

Darla985, have you started consuming noni juice? What do you think about it, what is the taste? Do you like it? 

I have to say that last night I was with my dear friend and I was telling her about noni juice. She told me that everyone must try this. It is healthy and a great tonic for your health and your body.

She lost 17 kilograms for 5 months following noni juice diet. Amazing, right?

Who knows? Maybe I will try it soon.

Tell us as much as you can! :) 

Hello there,

yes I have tried this noni juice :) As for taste, I must say that is incredible! I love it! It has a little strong taste, so I do use water to dilute it :)

It is my second day on a noni juice diet, and I really hope that I will be able to tell you more about noni benefits and facts soon. So far, I like it and I think that I will be happy with it.

Thank you, by the way for all of your positive comments, they really made me give a chance to this diet :)

I will inform you!

Thx!

thank you for giving this information

thank you for giving this information its really healful to me

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use