My three year old son Ben was diagnosed with Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) and nephrotic syndrome six months ago. He is currently on his second round of prednisone, since the first round didn’t really help much and our nephrologist is not very optimistic as to how effective will this second round be.

That’s why I’m trying to find any information or help regarding any alternative treatments such as naturopathy or homeopathy for treating nephrotic syndrome or success stories from parents and people who are in similar situation.

Thanks

Hi Sorry sir

I can't help you but we are in simlar situation My wife had gall bladder surgery in July 2014  In Vancouver BC Canada after 2 weeks she started swollen ankles.legs,eyelids After three months now following biopsy they discovered as FSGS disease they are going to start Prednisone. Colud you pls tell how is your son doing now or you find any other altrante solution form somewhere; your suggestion advise will be much appresciated. If anyone else has any idea or success story of cure of FSDS of kidney pls reply