I am a 35 year old woman who has Lupus and has had daily diahrea for at least 3 months now.  I have 3-5 bouts of it a day without fail and it is getting worse.  It wakes me every morning and I am steadily loosing weight.  I have had a colonoscopy which has revealed only hemmroids and a CT scan of my abdomen and pelvis which was fine.  I have been prescribed Nexium and Librax which have done nothing for me.  I was also given antibiotics for E. Coli and that did nothing either.  I have had stool samples and bloodwork all have which been OK, I think.  In addition to the diahrea, I also have bloating and severe loss of appetite.  

Have you gotten an MRI to see if there are any problems further up your digestive tract that could be causing it?

Have you have the blood test for Celiac Disease?  This is often overlooked by doctors but could answer your question.