Symptoms include the following – lightheadedness, abdominal cramping, chest pain from indigestion, indigestion, pain in right side rib cage area, air and bloating, gassy, stools (early morning regular then a few loose ones) from 1-4 times a day (the average being 2-3), body aches, joint aches, numbness in legs, vision seems a bit off, chills here and there, headaches, fatigue, feeling thirsty primarily afternoon through evening, and last but not least, right testicular pain (I am a man). Usually this starts off with frequent bowel movements and very frequent urination and indigestion. This will last about a day, then the frequent urination drops off. A few days of abdominal cramping and indigestion and frequent soft stools. The latter half is usually just fatigue, feeling out of it, very minor cramping if any. It can last 4 days to 3 weeks. Each time is different. I have been visiting the doctor and a GI and nothing so far. I know this is something going around hence we are all here. But what is it ?!?!? I took some antibiotics for 3 days called Rifaximin which seemed to really clear me up…. But it came back. Maybe I did not have enough antibiotics? I take probiotics daily, have been alternating both vegan and a vegetarian diet the entire time. My wife has it, I think my kids may have it but they are too young to really tell. It does not seem to be contagious but i have no idea. I have had both blood work and stool testing, and they all come back perfect.

I want to start documenting this so please let me know if any of this sounds like something you may have.

anyone else?

i am suffering 

yes, my boyfriend and i both have it...what the hell is going on?

i am now going on 7 months, symptoms seem to actually be fading in strength but still will not leave. i am going back to a GI doc soon. i have taken parasite stool tests and all negative. next up is H.Polryi(sp?).

i think its a virus or bacteria but i am annoyed that doctors are clueless and useless