I had sex and my period was late. My last period was on dec. 11 and supposed to be due for my next Jan. 11 and i was experiencing some symptoms like nausea and bloating just a few days after i had sex and up until i started bleeding. I was very stressed out because i dont want to be pregnant but just recently i woke up bleeding heavily like a period almost on Jan. 24. I woke up with dark red blood on my panties and it bleed through my shorts which sometimes happens when i get my period. The rest of the day I had cramps that seemed to worsen and worsen as the day went and they were stronger then i usually get on my period and the next day too except the cramps were a little lighter. On tues. Jan 25 the bleeding was normal like my period usually is. Today Jan. 26 the bleeding is becoming very light. My regular period usually varies lasting from 4-5 days and sometimes it will be very light then all of sudden get heavy. What do you think? Is it spotting from a pregnancy possibly, could i be pregnant? Did i have a miscarriage? or did i just get my period 2 weeks late?

Hi there! Once I was in the same situation...I never really found out what was it. My period are normal now. Anyway, here are the symptoms of miscarriage, maybe this will give you a clue. Symptoms of a miscarriage include: bleeding which progresses from light to heavy, cramps, abdominal pain, fever, weakness, vomiting, back pain. You could also see your gynecologist, just to be sure. Take care.

hi!mine was regular but this time i was 6dAys late neg pregnancy test..until i experience cramps and bleed dat was my first day and it was very light. Next day made me worried and confused dark blood clots and lumps!is it normal to have like this?on the 3rd day its all gone...how could this be??implantation bleeding?period?miscArriage?

I'm in your same position & I don't know what is going on. How did it end up going for you?

the same here till i fond out i was pranit at 13 i am 14 with a 1 year old