Hey,umm..I need help, i didnt get my period this whole month,and no..im not sexually active (not recently)..im 19yrs old,i have been to a doctor but i refused for a physical check up. I get really uncomfortable and im very self-conscience. I dont know what to do.. i usually have this yellow/white-ish discharge. I been getting that alot lately and when i use the bathroom, it gets really uncomfortable, my "wee" is nto its normal color either.. and i drink water like a fish..! Please, help me. I dont know what to do.

It really is tough to have some accurate idea about what might be wrong without at least some exams - you don't have to do a physical exam, if that is the big obstacle, but you need to do series of blood tests (anemia could be one of the possible causes for missing a period). Also, you obviously need urine sample analyzed. And, besides the discharge, are there any other symptoms like swelling and itching in the vaginal area?

I have had my blood tested,(3 times) and i have been checked for STD's and any kind of infection. But when the results came in, it was negative.. yet i didnt get my period. And yes, it gets irritating, sometimes it does itch. But i dont know how to see if swelling has occured.