ummm i woke up this morning and the right whole side of my left hand hurt (palm side up) and nothing else hurt. it didnt hurt like ow! i think i broke it! it hurt like when i rubbed on it gently w my other hand. then throughout the day the pain started increasing. my whole forearm started to hurt, then my knuckles, and whole hand, then my whole arm, then my shoulder, and now my back and chest, and neck, and starting a little on the left side of my face. so the pain is increasing but moving around my body, but it is also still staying in the same spots where it started from. also, i am getting really sharp pains. like two times in a row, likee i said in the beginning, mmy left side of the hand. its like a doubl sharppain whereas i wanna like cry. haha but it is seriously bothering me, tthis has happened to me before, but not this painful, and it went away about 2 days later. i had this just 1 day. but plz tell me this isnt arthritis, and im 15 and a girl. hmmm so yes it just hurts really bad especially when i just lightly rub my hands on my skin, and i have been getting chills a lot today. i was like dying trying to put lotion on my left arm ugghh!! o.O

I had some similar experiences. Quite often, I wake up with my arms and my neck stiffed. Sometimes I can't even feel nor move my arms, it feels like I don't have them. And the pain in my neck stays there for couple of days. As for the stiffness in my arms, it goes away within thirty minutes, but it scares the hell out of me! I don't know what it is, I guess I sleep on my hands so the blood stops floating in them so they go numb. Your problem sounds quite painful. Does this happen often? I was reading a little bit about arthritis. Many forms of arthritis are more of an annoyance than serious. Arthritis is characterized by joint stiffness, swelling, redness, and warmth, do you have all those symptoms? Only your doctor can tell if you really have arthritis, though I strongly doubt it.

well i recently tore my ligament and chipped a bone, buti just woke up right now and it hurts even more, it feels stifff and my mom wont drive me to the doctors.... she never does

Well it seems like it won't stop any soon... Have you explained to your mother how much an how long it really hurts? Are there any chances you can go to the doctor by yourself? When you've torn your ligament and chipped a bone you did go to a doctor, right? Some inner injure from that might be causing you this pain now. Talk to your mother once more, try to convince her.

see thee thing is i got my cast off like a month and a week ago, and me andd my mother are in a mmajor figght again, and we werent talking forr a week and a half already and umm i begged her several times to take mee to tthe doctors before, for other reasons, but she didnt believe me, and when i woke up today and stood up, everything hurt way more intensly and the pain even got too my whole entire back and right shoulder and all over my neck :-(

Can you call the doctor’s office yourself and ask him if he thinks that your mother should bring you for an exam?

You have to go to the docter, it could be daiabetes or close to heart attacks! Or even a blood cloth in your veins... Could be potentially dangerous. Take care of yourself, go to the docter, take a scan of your broken bone, and also check for anything you might think it might be.

No, no need to think about things like heart attack or diabetes – she’s young and more or less healthy. What broken bone?

sadly, im not that healtthy, and i chipped a bone in my wrist

You should try to build a healthy relationship with your mother. She is probably the best friend you'll ever have. Mother-daughter conflict is easier to resolve than you think. Seeking forgiveness from one another, and talking through the root of your conflicts are certainly keys to resolution. You must think of her feelings too, try to understand why is she acting like that, don't judge her right away. Be calmer and wiser in conflict situations, try to control them. Your relationship with your mother is crucial.

hi friend this type of problem occurs some time when you awake do not worry about this its solved after some time of awake

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed