Hi, My name is Andie and I am a 21 yr old female. My appendix ruptured when I was 15 and I had to have an emergency surgery to remove it. A month later I was diagnosed with Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and Strep Throat. Last Feb I had to have my Gall Bladder out. I still feel sick almost everyday and try to maintain a healthy diet, but I don't know exactly what I am supposed to be eating. I still have pain both where my appendix was and where my gall bladder used to be. My doctor told me it was normal to still feel pain up to a year after surgery, but I'm still unsure. Can anyone help me?

I recommend nutrient-dense foods such as chicken liver and beef liver, in addition to lots of fresh fruits and veggies. My favorite recipe is 1 pound of chicken liver and 1 head of chopped sweet onion stir-fried in canola oil. I ate the whole thing in a single sitting.

i had apendix  removal  i now have problems going to the bathroom  what causes this ?

This is horrible advice!! No one should eat animal liver! The function of the liver is to remove toxins from the body, so you are basically just eating all the toxins in that animals liver. Gross!!!

You commented negatively on advice someone gave on steady health to eat liver. I think you should read the book Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon. It proves that traditional diets which included organ meats have kept traditional people groups far healthier over the centuries than our current diets in industrialized countries. Another source to check out is the Weston Price foundation. Dr Weston Price made amazing discoveries on this subject almost 90 years ago! I'm not saying liver is a food to eat constantly and animals in our industrialized food system probably have oodles of pesticides and hormones built up in their livers. However, from wild meat and organically raised animals(also pasture fed) liver is a super healing and nourishing food. There is a reason it was fed to pregnant and nursing women as well as newly married couples who were preparing to procreate in these traditional people groups-most of whom had very low incidences of infertility. Another bonus is how much iron liver contains. If this young lady has trouble eating well, she needs all the iron she can get(I assume she is menstruating) or she could become anemic, I speak from experience. Please check it out.