I had my gall bladder removed 9 days ago and now have a very sore lower back which I never experienced before, also very pale and dont have much of an appettite, is anyone else expriencing this? Thanks

I had my gall bladder out about 7 months ago. I didn't have very much of an appetite until just recently. I lost 10 pounds with the surgery and noticed that when i did eat ( especially with fatty or greasy food and dairy products ) that within the hour I had to use the bathroom. This still happens, but your appetite will start to come back. Good luck

I had my gall bladder removed about 2 months ago, and I've noticed the same thing. Reduced appetite, and food sensivities mostly greasy foods and dairy products. Unfourtanatly I didn't loose any wieght, I have tried using digestive aides (enzyamedica's digest) it does help if you remember to take it .

HI MY NAME IS JENNIFER, I AM 35 YEARS OF AGE AND JUST HAD MY GALLBLADDER REMOVED THREE WEEKS AGO. SINCE THAN I HAVE EXPERIENCED SOME SYMPTOMS. I HAVE HAD VOMITTING AFER MEALS, NASUEA, DIHARREA, AND LIGHT HEADED. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE HAS FELT THIS WAY ALSO. I AM ALMOST TO THE POINT WHERE I WISH I WOULD HAD OF JUST LEFT IT IN AND NEVER HAD IT TAKEN OUT. IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME OUT THAT WOULD BE GREAT! THANK!
JENNIFER :?

Hi My name is rosemary heathcote i had my gall bladder removed 7weeks ago and for the last 4 have had really bad dizzyness its awful and i'm sure it must be conected as i've never suffered with it before i suffer with blood pressure which i had before op is this dizzyness normal

:-(

JT039 wrote:

JENNIFER :?

I'm removing my gallbladder cuz i have a stone 1.5inch... and i am haveing pain in my lower back and after i eat fat foods i fell like trowing up just dont eat fat foods and my back is killing me!!! and im only 24 but thanks for the info

Hi! I am a 32-year old female and had my gallbladder removed approx. six months ago. I was SO relieved as I had been misdiagnosed for over three years! However, since then I too have experienced some syptoms after eating such as vomitting, nasuea, diharrea, etc. I didn't think that this was necessarily related to my surgery but the more I research the topic, the more it seems as it is somehow related either to eating fatty foods and/or some sort of bile duct injury. I will be scheduling an appointment with my doctor again soon and will keep you posted. :-)

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you're suffering from this because it sounds really unfortunate. I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going that well but I think that you're at least taking the correct action. I thought that what you're referring to is definitely bile or something else like that. Keep me posted on how you're doing okay?

I had gallbladder surgery on 10/15/10. I experience many of the same symptoms, after eating fatty foods(Diharrea). I've also lost 10 pounds afterwards. So far everything seems to be going fine.

:$ hi I've had gall blatter removal about 6 years ago and i suffer from sever back and leg pain vomitting dihhrrea every time i eat anything my body is in constant pain all the time i dont know what to do about this I think that if youre deciding to remove your gall blatter u should to some serious research before u remove your gall blatter maybe there other obtions

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** 

This helped my mother get her life back.  Haveing your gallbladder removed can cause some serious health problems in the future.

Hello, my name is Ashley, I am 15. I had my gall bladder out on Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011. I haven't experienced much, but I have been sore and now am experiencing some pain toward my right shoulder blade, it seems like a sore muscle or something. Has anyone else had this problem? Am I just not resting enough?

To Ashley. 

Now that your gallbladder has been removed, do some research on how not having a gallbladder can effect your long term health.  Also do some research on the female digestive tract  There is a product that works very well to keep your digestive sytem happy even though it has been crippled by the removal of your gallbladder.  Aparently People are not allowed to post websites in this feed so I can't give you the exact website for this product.

However here is how to find it yourself.

1.) Go to google and type "AFTER GALLBLADDER REMOVAL KIT".

2.) Click on the first link at the top.

The AFTER GALLBLADDER REMOVAL KIT is a variety of items that can ease the burden on your digestive tract now that your gallbladder has been removed.  Use as directed.

My Mother ended up with severe health issues in the long term because of the surgery you just had.

Good luck. 

I  had my gall bladder removed 4 years ago. Right before I had the surgery, I asked the DR what would happen if she found that my gall bladder was normal. ( I didn't have gall stones. Tests suggested my gall bladder didn't "squeeze" the like it should.) She told me that she would remove it anyway, I was drowsy at the time, and before I could protest I succumbed to the full effects of the sedative. I don't know that I would have gone through with the surgery. 
 I have had unexpected and inconsistent food sensitivity ever since. Most of the time I can eat normally, but then out of the blue, I'll get very nauseated. I know that dairy sometimes triggers it, and also high fiber supplements and no calorie sweeteners, but not always. It's difficult, because I just don't know if/ when it's coming, and when I do have an episode it takes weeks of broth and applesauce before things start to get back to normal. It's hard to try to go to work when you are constantly on the verge of throwing up.