Hi, My name is Andie and I am a 21 yr old female. When I was 15, my appendix ruptured causing a gold ball sized abcess on my small intestines. I had to have an emergency surgery. A month later I was disgnosed with Rocky Mountain Spotted fever and strep throat. Also, my intestines became paralyzed and my kidneys and liver shut down 75%... Last Feb my doctor recommended I had my gall bladder out because I wasgetting sick every time I ate... I didn't have any stones or anything, but it wasn't working like it should be. Well, Its almost a year later and I am still having the same pain I was having before my gall bladder was out and I still feel sick all the time. Before my appendix, I was never sick or had to go to the hospital! I try to eat healthy, but is there a certain diet I should follow since I have had both my appendix and gall bladder out?

golf... not gold

After my emergency gall bladder surgery, it seemed like everything I ate caused me discomfort. I was ingesting digestive aids and bile salts but no matter what I took the pain was never eliminated until I started a macrobiotic diet and now I have absolute no pain unless I eat something totally wrong for my body - It's apparent that we can't keep eating the same things and expect something different -