I know one woman who experienced surgery of gallbladder removal , that was two years ago, since than she complains on chronic upset stomach .I guess that she is suffering from IBS. I am having similar symptoms as she does. But now I wonder if I should check my gallbladder. Any advice?

IBS and gallbladder problems are both common and it is not unusual for patients to have both conditions. If she complains on chronic upset stomach after the surgery her doctor should be aware of. I also advice you to visit a doctor, because only they can determine if your symptoms are IBS or gallbladder disease. That is my advice for you. Good luck!

I had my gall bladder removed about a year and a half ago and now i am told i have pancreatits . Could haveing my gall bladder removed be reason for that? Im not sure if its acute or chronic yet.I visit the doctor next week to take some test. Please if you have any information on this please reply. thanx shaunda

My daughter had IBS found out she was allergic to all dairy products. You might me allergic to dairy products or it might be something --go to a allergist or just stop eating anything with milk in it and i know it won't be easy. My daughter found herself crying as she walked down the grocery aisle because all the things she loved will have to stop if she wanted to be without all the discomfort of IBS. I hope i have helped. Good Luck

I have had my gall bladder removed over 14years ago. I too get chronic cramps but have discovered different foods that set it off. I cannot eat foods high in fat, avocados are the worst and any pain killers with codeine will start my stomach from cramping. It is a matter of trial and era.
I was 21 when I had my gallbladder removed, I suffered Cholestasis in my pregnancy which caused gallstones.

Hope this helps.

Lisa from New Zealand

I had gb removed at 19 yrs old & had chronic diarhea. Dr. put me on Questran pwdr which worked well but then I realized I just needed soluble fiber with no fat every morning for breakfast. I am now 34 and eat oat bran with olny water and salt with noting else for 30 min. In the morning and that usually works for me. If this does not help, she needs liver cleansing. This too is cheap and easy and works well. Check out Hulda Clark's liver cleanse--it works when you feel likke you have gallstones even thlough your gb is removed. (You can have stones in your liver too--the liver cleanse pulls them out and is painless)