I heard a lot of stories about Borderline Personality Disorder. Many people think that few kinds of treatments for this disorder are pretty useful but nobody told me that any of these treatments are totally successful. Can somebody explain me what are possible difficulties in Borderline Personality disorder therapy? Thanks!

My sister is psychotherapist and she told me about BPD. As I know, one of the main problems is adherence to medication regimes, due in part to adverse effects, with drop-out rates of between 50% and 88% in medication trials. Also some psychotherapists developed partly to overcome problems with interpersonal sensitivity and maintaining a therapeutic relationship.

there are two therapies that i know are very succesful dbt and cbt. cbt takes around 6 weeks to complete but dbt takes any thing from a year to 2 or even 3 years but dbt is very effective but also time consuming you realy need to be dedicated to it. there are websites on both therapies for more info.