Hi, my husband and I found out yesterday that we won’t be able to have children. Test results showed that he is infertile, and that there’s no chance for him to have a child. This shouldn’t be happening, we’re still young! Beside that, he never even smoked cigarettes, tried any drug or drank alcohol! It’s just not fair.

Hi, I’m so sorry because of that. So many young parents deal with this, it shouldn’t be happening! It’s especially sad when someone had such a healthy life without cigarettes and alcohol, and still gets punished by nature. He probably feels even worse, so if I were you, I would tell him that it’s not his fault and that this wont affect your relationship. I know that this isn’t the same, but you can always adopt a child. There are so many children without parents, and you would like to be parents but can’t have children. It could work, why not? Of course, you don’t have to think about this right away, you need some time to deal with this shocking news. Your husband could try some therapies, you never know if they’re going to be helpful.