Hello. I'm 29 year old female.
Beside the fact that I have problems with overweight I have also problems with weak immune system. I don’t eat much at all and the confuses me the most.
On friend told me that sometimes weak immune system can cause bad digestion.
So, he recommended me to use some immune boosters. I did some research on my own and found out that there are some diet called Immune Power Diet and I would like to find out more about it.

I know some things about this diet because my wife has used it last year. I can say that it solved all her problems with overweight also.
You must know that weak immune system often means some infection in your body.
It can be something trivial like bad tooth but also some serious things like appendicitis etc.
Main thing is that depending on your state of infection though, you may need to give your body a rest from digesting foods.
You shouldn’t eat while you’ve got a fever and you should stick to easily digested foods.
So this diet is made from these easily digested ingredients like Fruits and vegetables, shiitake mushrooms and garlic.