I'm 18 years old, and have always been weary about testicular cancer. Last night I found a small, hard bumb on my left testicle. I never noticed it before, and it's very hard to find. It's about the size of a pin point. It doesn't move, it feels like is is on the top side of the testicle. I also have pains in my lower back from time to time, as well as my left leg. My testicles also ache from time to time too. Asking around, I hear that an ache will occur. I was wondering what this could be. I'm really worried, and would like some answers.

The bump in the testicle could cause you pain and discomfort in the testicles as well as in your lower abdomen where it radiates to. Is this your lump a bit painful or it’s just that you can feel it standing there, without it being painful? If the lump doesn’t hurt, it’s not a good sign though, as this is the first sign of testicular cancer which might occur in men between 15 and 40.
You just should wait any longer, go and check it out so that it doesn’t give you headaches. What you can expect you will go through is ultrasound of the testicle or the biopsy of the lump. Some blood tests might also be done.
I would suggest not to panic in advance, this might turn out it’s just nothing, it could be some minor injury like my brother had, he also felt some lump in his right testicle and it turned out he had had a fight at school and was hit right into his testicles, this lump disappeared in a few days and everything was fine afterwards.