Been using this since 1990...tried several times to wean myself of them...but ended back on them, but when they were discontinued, and I no longer could get them  (I thought maybe for the best..)..that was five months ago, and my body has been going through HELL..cannot sleep, if I do its only for short periods, cause I am woke up with heart racing, Z Z Zap  noises in my head, salt taste continually in my mouth, tingling lips,swooshing noise 24/7 in my head,headache (that comes and goes) tongue like cardboard (worse during the night)..SCALP itches constantly, raised spots and bumps ..Have tried all sorts of shampoos, takes away the itch for a few hours, but then comes back. Visiting my doctor to-morrow, I am sure he thinks I am a quack....can anybody tell me what the best substitute is for Estraderm TTS 25 .....Has anybody used Estraderm MX

estraderm mx are worthless  I was on estraderm for 13 years and alive,now going downhill. No other patch works

I felt the same as you tts was wonderful but they stopped making them too, Estraderm was wonderful for me for 13 years.I am on mx and it is just ok.

I have been using the patch since going into menopause in early 50's (and that is now 25 years ago)...usingt the etraderm patch for many years and I love it.  I look much younger than my age, I'm told, but mainly it has been a godsend: without it I feel weak, don't sleep well and sweat a lot....I planned to use it to the day I died --my gyn is okay with that as long as I have yearly scans...so far all is well. I've pd about $6 a month (my insurance has covered it--a medicare plan--) but last month they told me medicare will no longer allow it as a formulary and if I want it it will be $97 a month!!!.  They didn't say it was discontinued.  what's the latest on this....and why is it suddenly no longer a formulary or discontinued? I tried the small vivelle patch (which myinsurance doesn't cover) and din't like it as it comes off too easily.   myinsurance says they cover some kind of injection which lasts a month and I will look into it, but I prefer the steady supply from the patch.  Does anyone know the latest on this?.