i am 25 and have been trying to make my hair grow longer for years. i am biracial (blk&wht) i have crly/frizzy hair, and tryied eveything. all types of conditioners, conditioner for black hair and white hair and nothing works . my hair stays really frizzy and unmanageable. i dont do anything to it like use relaxers or flat irons, or anything of that nature. i did color my hair but that was 5 years ago. my hair is a little past my shoulders and people tell me about how "curly hair shrinks" and i can tell it doesnt grow because even though "curly hair shrinks" you can still see the growth in other ways like thickness and fullness as well as it might be a little more heavyer feeling and I NEED HELP!! i want to know what i am doing wrong. and dont say massage your scalp. thats a joke i do it all the time and nothing. i want to know what the girls who have the same hair type i have but they have longer hair, what do they use or do for their hair

i would say to get not damaged hair u need a intense treatment on the hait you can get hot wax oness ect and they are really effective, u need to use serums and smoothing products also on the ends of your hair to. straightonng your hair is a bad habit. which reli does fry your hair to peices. lots of conditioner and naatural prosucts hould do the trick no blow dryers curlers strightoners or other iorns. just prosucts all the way till your hair feels and looks healthy again :-) x

[thanks i never tried hair serums. i only used conditioners. im going to try that i hope it works. thanks for the help!

Have you ever tried Biolustre damage treatment kit? It is awesome and It brings your hair back to it's virgin state. It is guaranteed or your money back.

Fried, bleached, damaged, all of the above will be turned around after 1 treatment.

Hey hun.
When you dyed your hair did you bleach it at all?
Personally I have naturally curly and frizzy hair. I have all my life. A year or so ago I started to use Biolage, and I must say it's absolutely amazing. If you're trying to make it less curly and frizzy then try the biolage normal hair shampoo and conditioner. Never! Ever use volumizing shampoo or conditioner, that obviously just makes it thicker. As well, have you ever thought about getting it thinned? You can buy the thinning sheers at a lot of pharmacies and salons. That'll make it less thick and a bit easier to tame. I have never used hair serums although I know a few that do. They love it. Most of my friends love the pantene ones.

The best way to achieve long, shiny and strong hair is use coconut oil...If you can find freshly grated coconut, you can squeeze off the juice from it...then heat it up just enough to a level that you can tolerate...massage the coconut milk on your hair and scalp...do this once a week...do it before bedtime..rinse off in the morning with shampoo and put on conditioner too...

In just a month or so, im very sure that you'll find a great result...altough coconut milk on hair doesnt smell good but then the natural oil of the coconut is great in restoring and making your hair longer, stronger and shinier...

Hope this helps :-D