Hi, I was on ADD meds for a long time, and but now I have no longer my health insurance. That means I have to take off of adderall, which I heard is a nightmare. What do you think I should do? How do I get ADD meds?

Hi, I was in the same situation as you. I couldn’t afford the drugs under my current heath insurance any more, so I had to stop using Adderall. It was hard, because adderall is very addictable drug. I couldn’t stop immediately, and I needed some more time. The problem appeared when I tried to find another health insurance to cover my adderall expenses. They all knew about my condition, and it was too expensive for them, so they turned me off. I didn’t know where to get my ADD meds, so I tried on the street. It was very expensive ($8 a pill), but it was worth every penny because I managed to step down gradually.

Health insurance is insurance that pays for all or part of a person's health care bills. The types of health insurance are group health plans, individual plans, workers' compensation, and government health plans such as Medicare and Medicaid. The purpose of Medicare supplement insurance is to help people cover their health care costs. Health care costs include doctor visits, hospital stays, surgery, procedures, tests, home care, and other treatments and services.The purpose of Medicare supplement insurance is to help people cover their health care costs. Health care costs include doctor visits, hospital stays, surgery, procedures, tests, home care, and other treatments and services.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed