My son is 7 years old and has been on Clonidine 0.1mg (4 tsps) at night to sleep because he always has had alot of trouble sleeping.
He also has mild Autism and wears the Catapress TTS patch 0.2mg daily, because he can not take a pill.
He has been on this med for the past 4 years and it has been a God sent for both his sleeping and mild autism, but he has grown so much
that his dose has also increased alot. The specialist is concerned regarding the dose my son is on. What is the maximum Dose
a child could take before we have to begin weaning him off and start looking for another drug. I dred the thought of taking him off this
because it has worked so well for him in the past. I monito my son's heart rate and BP. His heart Rate does not get below 57-60 when he's calm. and before bedtime dose his Heart rate is always in the 90's. Any info you can help mw with would geatly be appreciated.