Kissing is a wierd subject for me. I haven't kissed many people, and each time it's been less than pleasurable. it's not that i'm kissing the wrong sex or anything, i've kissed one boy and a few of my female friends. Kissin gthe boy made me turned on, but it was disgusting. it wasn't sloppy or too wet, but his lips were all slimy with saliva and his tounge was even worse and I don't want my tounge and lips on that. i fought through it, and never let him know it bothered me. is this normal, or am i suffering alone?

I've had guys I've kissed that felt absolutely horrible, completely full of saliva like you describe. But since then I've kissed others that have been much, much better. I think you just have yet to kiss a good kissable guy!

ive had my first kiss in 7th grade, and it was disgusting!! the guy who kissed me didnt even have a clue what he was doing so that totally ruined the first romantic moment of my life -.-

I wouldn't worry about it. There are some guys who are just plain bad at kissing (even though they think they are rocking your world and all you want to do is brush your teeth!) It could also be your age. I got my first kiss at 14 and looking back I don't think I was ready for it. Even though you feel aroused while kissing, it does not necessarily mean you are ready for it. You could just be at a point where you're not ready to experience that (even if you don't recognize it) ha how would I know, right? I had basically the same experience with making out. It disgusted me. So I stopped trying to power through it and waited for a while and tried again. And now I think it's a blast. Maybe try something similar? Who knows it could help. But I wouldn't stress too much. If you don't enjoy it don't get yourself into a situation where kissing would be involved. And if it comes up, start doing or talking about something random to deflect away and break up the tension :)