Okay, so I see on here a lot about relationships where their boyfriends/husbands aren't having sex with them. Now the only issue that I am seriously having is that my boyfriend and I live together and honestly we spend a lot of time together. Lately however I believe we've had sex once in the past month, but I give him oral every three days or so. He doesn't watch porn and I know he isn't cheating on me since he never goes anyplace. But Im curious as to why he won't touch me any other time, or let me touch him. When it comes to oral it's pretty blunt that he just asks me and I do it ( because obviously I want to do it not only for him but for my own sexual desires too ) but that's the end of it once it happens. I do it for him and then thats the end of it.

When I go to hug him he doesn't respond and we also don't cuddle or even kiss anymore..

I don't understand what is going on.

So he just asks for oral? Why can't you just ask?
Try to do something different and kinky to put the spark back into your sex life. Make him interested.

I have asked. I've actually told him numerous times that I don't feel like I'm getting enough sexual attention. As for trying to do kinky things, the other day I climbed up ontop of him and stradled him and started to kiss and rub against him and he brushed me off. He told me that he doesn't find it arousing when a girl initiates and it actually is a turn off for him. There have been days where he asks me if I will give him oral and then I simply say, "Why don't we just have sex?" but he just says he isn't in the mood for it.

Sounds like he's losing interest :-(
He doesn't want to meet your sexual needs but uses you for his own.
You guys may need to have a serious conversation.

Its probably because your lips and long and flappy.

Well I think he maybe bored, or he maybe tired of the same routine, it's possible that he could be really good at hinding things from you unless you have a camera attached to him its hard to know for sure if he is or isn't cheating. Girl I thought the same thing about my boyfriend the tricking thing is we actually were having a-lot of sex all the time probably seven times a day and I found out behind my back he was posting sex ad's on craigslist go figure. He may not feel the same way about you as he once did. In order to be sure just straight up ask him what's going on, either he has no balls and lies or he tells you the truth which is what you really want to know the reason behind his actions. Good luck.

Wow this sounds awful. I know this was written a long time ago, but I wonder if things changed? He might actually be gay. Either way, he is undeserving of your attention. I hope you moved on from this relationship.