I am 24 years old male and I am running for some time already. I mostly run distance running and I think it is really great discipline. I know there are several different distance running tracks so I would like to know how are these track divided. I know it depends on the track length but I don't know precise facts.

Hi, I was also great fan of running while I was in your ages. I am now too old for running but still I run some shorter track several times a week. Classic distance running are short distance tracks, middle distance tracks and long distance tracks.
In the short distance tracks there are distances from 100 to 400 meters. In these discipline speed of runner is the most important thing.
In middle distance tracks are from 400 meters to 1500 meters. In these disciplines runner have to show speed and stamina. And at he end there are long distance tracks from 3000 meters up to 40 kilometers. These disciplines are extremely difficult and runner have to show great stamina and mental strength which is very often more important than physical strength.