I have been feeling dizzy and lightheaded for the past 3 weeks. Starting on St. Patty's day, three hours into work I started feeling dizzy and like I was going to pass out. Ever since then it has gotten progressively worse. I have gone to my primary doctor who tried me on meclizine, a vertigo/motion sickness medicine. This medicine made the room spin and stopped talking it. I have also been on clarinex, because they thought it might be allergy related. I am now on Verapamil 240 mg. I was told after two MRIs coming up normal that it is probably migraine related. The thing is I don't have migraines very often. I did have more migraines than normal and had dizzy spurts right before this prolonged dizziness. The neurologist also told me I am not experiencing dizziness or lightheadedness but light sensitivity and told me I was photophobic. Brighter lights do bother me but I am constantly having to sit down because I feel like I'm going to fall over it's almost like a "high" or drunk feeling. Recently when I eat certain foods I get really dizzy and nausecous afterwards. I also have had times when the back of my head has felt numb and like my head was going to roll of my neck. I am really frustrated with doctors because I have been out of work this whole time and am not cured completely. And I am told to give myself two weeks and call them if I don't feel differently. i just want to know what is causing this. Does anyone have similar symptoms? I also had blood work done and they were normal no deficiencies. Please help!

Btw I am a 22 year old female. I am on ortho tricyclen birth control the lowest dose. And I do have a history of vasovagal syncope but they say it's not related.

Relief from dizziness and light sensitivity, FINALLY!

FINALLY help with dizziness and light sensitivity! Starting treating with a neuro chiropractor.