hi recently i've been feeling dizziness and yesterday i took a tablet for headache and 5 mins later i vomit back out the tablets. can you tell me why please?

Hi, how long have you been experiencing this dizziness? I dont know where you live but the weather was brutal last couple of weeks, and it gets to people. My dad had the same problem, he would feel lightheaded and dizzy most of the time. I talked him into going to doctors and he did some blood tests that were fine. Doctor told him that the reason why he is feeling lightheaded and dizzy is sun. Yes, sun gets to people and most of us dont even notice. So you might try avoiding your exposure to sun and drink plenty of water and get some rest and it should go away in couple of days.

How long has this been going on? It could be dehydration or the heat if it's hot wherever your out. Lack of sleep or u are sick. Go to the doc is the BEST option.