hi im a 17 year old girl. im about 5'6 and i weigh about 109lbs. last night i was laying in bed and out of nowhere i got this odd feeling in my chest. like there was sumthing worng and it began to hurt badly. than my heart beat started to speed up till the point that it felt like it was about to jump ot of my chest. after awhile i started to sweat (even though it was like 65 in my house). i than tried to get up to go get some water but as soon as i set up i was over come by dizziness and had to lay back down. i felt like this for about an hour or so.

also if it makes any differance im anemic and i have to some times get blood transfusions. but i havent had one in a few months...

Hi honey! Did you have any pain or heaviness in either arm, your jaw or the middle of your chest or back? If you have or had I want you to see a doctor ASAP! If not I still want you to see a doctor, Anemia can definitely give you these symptoms, I am just worried about your heart that's all! You will probably have a blood work up done and and ECG then they will determine about your hemaglobin count, and then determine wether or not you need a transfusion. Please let me know how you make out OK? Good luck and health honey!