ok, i dont know what is going on, other than i have not been feeling well for the past 2wks, my dr told me i have a sinus infection and gave me antibotic, i finished and still feel sick, the past two days, feeling fatigue, light headed sick to my stomach, nodding out while driving, today i had a cat scan done, blood work and everything was negative which is good but what the hell is going on?? im missing time from work, no energy, tired all the time.

thanks for reading

Hi Just,

Sinus infections can be difficult to treat and can also lead to inner ear infections,m which can make you dizzy or lightheaded.

You may also have a virus that is causing these problems.  Antibiotics will not help viruses.

Your doctors seem to be thorough.  Unfortunately, you may just have to let your body recover on it's own.  Take it easy and get plenty or rest.  Watch your fluid intake as well.  Give it some time.

Keep us posted.  Good luck.

hi ty so much for getting back to me, i was getting down about this, and i do need rest, i have sum stress on me to that makes it difficult to rest. as i just typed that out it hit me that no matter whats going on, i can still take care of myself.