Hi I'm 19 year old female and I've been experiencing weird symptoms the past 3 weeks. First off I have nose polyps and I don't believe they are the cause of my problems nor the medicine. I also have a very irregular menstrual cycle. I have been expirencing: Headaches, poor appetite, shaky hands, I'm tired all the time, fatigue, my eyes feel pressured,when I move fast I feel light headed and I feel like it's a head rush or I'm dizzy. I have sharp pains in my left and right chest. Some times my heart beat is faster other days it's slower. I have sharps pains in my rib area as well. I sometimes feel a little nauseas. I don't know what's going on and I've been feeling a little confused lately, as if my thought process has slowed down somehow. I know i need to go to the doctor but I just want an insight or a clue as to what this could be. Thank you!

Hello MelM17

Sorry to hear about your condition. It seems you have multiple health issues and these cannot be addressed with self help or medication.

Irregular periods are as a result of hormonal imbalance and underlying issues. Headaches, poor appetite, dizzy spells can be due to serious electrolyte imbalance and then poor nutrition.

May I suggest that you visit a healthcare provider in your area who can diagnose your case and recommend medication.