Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

After eating tuna caught in the ocean by a friend my husband became very dizzy, had vision abnormality and a headache on one side of his head. He is 50 years old and although I have migraine headaches quite often he has never before had a migrain or anything like this. He took ibeprophen for the headache. Then he could not spell or call people in his office by their name. He came home, took a two hour nap and woke up feeling better. He says he doesn't feel any effects twenty-four hours later. I have heard that much of our fish has mercury in it. Could this be a sign of mercury poisoning?

Loading...

User avatar
Health Ace
6906 posts
To get mercury poisoning from eating Tuna, I think he would have to eat it for years, not just one meal.
Reply

Loading...