Do FSH and LH tests have any significance in peri? I thought that in that period of womans life almost every hormone (female hormones) is decreasing in their levels. Why then I had to do these tests and what my doctor can see from it? My knowledge about this is not that good, so if you have simple version of answer, I will be grateful.

The ovaries in perimenopause are small and wrinkled. Because of that ovaries are not able to create some substance, called inhibin. That is the reason for decrees level of that substance. This is important because inhibin do not let FSH and LH to increase their levels. If inhibin is lower, FSH and LH will be higher. Because of FSH and LH high levels, there are changes in endometrium (infernal mucosa of uterus) which may lead to endometrial carcinoma. This is not rule, so you not need to be worried. Many other tests need to be done if your doctor suspects on this.