looking for posible ways to get pregnan even do i'm perimenopaue for a year . :'(

Hi!
I'm 45 and hoping to get pregnant too!
Have you taken any tests to check your FSH level?
Do you still have regular periods?
My FSH level (using Fertell & Baby Start home test kits) is still low but my periods have shortened by a couple of days (28 - 26).
I use Persona as contraception (it measures LH & Oestrogen levels) and according to that I haven't ovulated for 4 months :-(
You could try having a hair mineral analysis done and getting a nutritionist to make up a mineral and vitamin supplement especially for you.
We did this and conceived at the first attempt in Dec 2008. Now hoping to produce a sibling for our gorgeous daughter :-)
I think I'll start taking my basal temperature to see if that detects any changes to indicate ovulation.
Check out for more help.
Good luck!
Keep in touch for moral support :-D

''Fertility aid for woman'' and '' Fertility blend for women'' It can help also. Look for clomid on the net. You can get it without doctor prescription.Not expensive.

I would like to touch base with you. I too am preimenopausal and want to have another baby. R U open to discussion? What do you know about clomid??
Longing

I am perimenopausal and I have not had a period for 3 years. I am 48 and would like another child. Is there any chance of this happening? Any advice welcome.

hi im 43, with grown up daughters 9yrs and 7 yrs old but my husband really would love to have another kid,( particularly Boy) About 2 yrs ago i went to my OB to consult for pregnancy preparation. I was then prescribed to take folic acid, take foods high in folate.,Vit B6. Now i am 7 weeks pregnant with slight bleeding, which i believed this is just normal, pregnancy at my age is high risk and im sustaining my progesterone levels, coz the moment it dropped it could lead to miscarriage, it's not easy but i'm glad that we are in a high tech generation, everything is possible in science.Any women 40yr old up wants to get pregnant must see an Ob-gyne to take care of u...GOOD LUCK